• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | 07/02/04

Great Gunman

If we draw this game man u has won the League, It's so vital that we can't afford to drop point, it makes me so angry, that arsenal only score 1 goal all the time and occasionally we get peg back, whereas Manu always score 3 or 4, they win comfortable. :x

I'm faucking fed-up :x

Pat's missing Gerbil

Great Gunman said:
If we draw this game man u has won the League, It's so vital that we can't afford to drop point, it makes me so angry, that arsenal only score 1 goal all the time and occasionally we get peg back, whereas Manu always score 3 or 4, they win comfortable. :x

quickly edit your post mate !! its 1-3

patrick42uk

Established Member
Great Gunman said:

LOL!

its 3-2 at everton!

YOU PLONKER!

leongsh

kaids said:
United have let it get back to 3-2 against Everton... CMON FRANNY, DO SOME GOOD FOR ARSENAL FOR ONCE! :lol:

Err.. Radzinski came on for Franny Jeffers after half time

Taozhe

Great Gunman said:
I just knew it, Aw must have given the team the usual roasting :p

A result can change everything. heh ...

If arsenal loses this one, you'll be screaming for every player's head. Please dun haf these kind of attitudes. Fickle ... ;D

JazzG

Established Member
Everton are all over them and I'm hearing Man utd are barely hanging on, Saha has been taken off and Fortune on for them.

patrick42uk

Established Member
reyes just set up henry for a tap in, which was saved. apparantly the pace from our two front men is coming to fore in our counters.

Top Bottom