• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Predictions for Premier League, 2019/20

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
My Club:
For my club I think 5th. Defence is fairly good, but not enough goals and midfield isn't strong enough. Not sure how strong the Europa league is tbh, haven't even bothered checking. Can't see Ole staying should the season end this way and I agree with @GDeep™'s premonition on Poch.

Arsenal:
For Arsenal, I'm a bit stuck but I went for 4th. The attack is fantastic, heck it was pretty good last season. You were only behind City and Liverpool for goals scored and now that's been strengthened. But correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are 1 CB injury away from having to play Koscielny or Mustafi. The defence looks weak in general, I don't look at any of those names and think that these guys are individually good defenders and that probably contributed to the 54 goals you conceded last season, if I'm honest I don't think Xhaka helps in terms of balance - especially with the attacking players you have, I think you are better without him. But overall, I think you're above United and Chelsea for the time being.

@Juan Matas Beard any updates to predictions after united's and arsenal's summer business?? Do you think the defence will improve balance in attack?

I think this could be a big season for one of Martial and Rashford, and McTominay needs to push on

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United out of the top 6, not Chelsea?

It'll be tight between those, Wolves and MAYBE Everton/Leicester. Like I don't think there'll be a lot of points between those sides. I think we'll be 4th but will be comfortably 4th. It was hard but I just think United's midfield's shambolic, at least with Lampard I can see what he's trying to do if he can get Abraham scoring and if Pulisic can hit the ground running then I think they'll end up being better than United. United have the most mediocre midfield in the top 10 and are reliant on two goal-scorers who aren't exactly known for being prolific, also Shaw is a major weakness and will be easy to target. Wolves might just pip them but it'll be close.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

@Juan Matas Beard any updates to predictions after united's and arsenal's summer business?? Do you think the defence will improve balance in attack?

I think this could be a big season for one of Martial and Rashford, and McTominay needs to push on

The big change from my post is you guys signing David Luiz. Which is a big step up from Mustafi/Koscielny but I'd still guess 4th for you guys.

I'm still sticking with 5th for United as well, apart from improving the defence. We are very dependant on internal progression from Martial, Rashford, Greenwood etc. which is a bit of a gamble, I like these guys and I want them to do well but over the past few years I feel like I know their level. Midfield is still a big issue after losing the likes of Herrera, Fellaini and not replacing them (they aren't great players but they were fairly dependable which still counts for a lot)

Thanks for asking mate.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
Should have done this a week ago but here it goes.

1. City
2. Liverpool
3. Sp**s
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Wolves

Relegation: Norwich, Sheffield United and Newcastle.

CL Winners: Man City.
Man City will not win the Champions league. Certain of it

Latest posts

Top Bottom