<

predictions from a chelski forum

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by mephisto, Feb 23, 2004.

1. jackycreegs

jackycreegs New Member

if utd win all their remaining games they'll have 93 points, if chelsea do they'll have 91

if we carry on picking up points at the same rate we have been so far (about 2.5 points per game), we will finish with 94 points

i know that counts for nothing. but i thought i'd post it anyway

does show that they'll need to be pretty much perfect and we'll need to decline if either of them are to win it

it's ours to lose now

2. lewdikris

lewdikris New Member Elite

That's the best description possible Jacky - it's about consistency for us now, not being spectacular. Utd and Chelsea HAVE to be brilliant from now on. We need to keep on keeping on, one step at a time.

3. Piston Broke

Piston Broke New Member

Don't say that

Thats exactly what i said last year Touch some wood or something :shock:

4. jackycreegs

jackycreegs New Member

i am leaning on a wooden table as i speak (or type)

5. Piston Broke

Piston Broke New Member

Thank F@ck for that ;D

6. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

I think we all agree we can't rule anything out. We were 5 points ahead of United, and finished 5 behind - so there is nothing in a 7 point lead.

People are going on our form, and using that as saying it's unlikely the same will be repeated as last year, but complacency attacks every team, and the media will work against us by building us up in order to create a bigger fall.

We must remain focused, and above all - hungry. The desire and commitment levels must remain at 100 percent.

Arsenal rarely do things the easy way so i'd expect us to make a battle of it - we sometimes need the push the close contest gives us. If we can show we can lead from the front and maintain supreme hunger levels - then we truly deserve credit as being outstanding champions. This would be different to other years (even say 0001 when United won the league early by 14 points odd after we lost to Boro), and would make our success even the more sweeter considering we have two very competitive rivals who have spent millions in Man Utd and Chelsea. This would be the greatest title win ever.

Then and only then.