• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 10

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Just seen United go to Chelsea this weekend, not a chance they win that so as good as their result this week was it won't be enough to stop City getting away from them unless we can do them a favour by beating City next week which probably won't happen.

As for Sp**s, well their away record against the big 6 under Pochettino is pretty damning, didn't realise it was as bad.

African Flair

Didn't fullmatchesandshows send replays before or am I just confused here? Just home from work and trying to find a todays 2nd half against Swansea. Thanks legal or not.

Yeah, found it and got spoiled in the process. :D

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just seen United go to Chelsea this weekend, not a chance they win that so as good as their result this week was it won't be enough to stop City getting away from them unless we can do them a favour by beating City next week which probably won't happen.

As for Sp**s, well their away record against the big 6 under Pochettino is pretty damning, didn't realise it was as bad.
9 points from 50 if I'm not wrong.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Amazing own goal from an Everton defender, world class incompetence

LG10

Demarai Gray is so explosive. Exactly the type of winger we lack. Of course we have Nelson but he doesn’t have the raw pace Gray has.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I like this Ghana kid. A midfielder that knows how to steal a ball but can also give a pass.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom