• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 10

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What's his name?

Edit: Not watching the game.
Idrissa Gueye. Goes by the name Gana (I missread) on his shirt.

Was really annoying against us last week in that first half where we were being haunted. One of the few players at Everton today that impressed me.

Imagine Coquelin with better positioning, decent tackle and not completely useless in the final third.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton doing everything wrong at the moment first thing they should fix is appoint manager 2nd they should play with formation that suit thier players they have good players.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really rate Hendrick, makes some good runs and is similar to Ramsey in a lot of ways.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why not? Intriguing tactical battle between two excellent managers, I'm enjoying it thus far tho I'm also flicking it over to the Inter game at times.
I don't have your positive outlook.

I see absolutely no quality. Turned it over to Friends.

LG10

Tarkowski is a beast. Thing is Keane looked great last so not sure if Burnley's organization is making him look better than he is.

say yes

forum master baiter
Burnley always the most likely side to win this. Newcastle’s back 4 has been great but as a team they’re so poor going forwards.

No idea how they ever manage to score. They’re limited technically, have no pace, no power, Joselu their CF ffs.

Diame is also an atrocious midfielder.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Noticed Dyche only used one sub too and not many of his players looked overly tired even in the closing seconds, immense fitness levels. What a manager.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Have to give credit to Burnley's board. They could have sacked him when they went down.

Adamhoward

Sterling withdrew from the England squad for their upcoming friendlies against Germany and Brazil because of a back issue.
The severity of Sterling's injury is unclear, but given that England are only playing friendlies and not World Cup qualifiers, it wouldn't be shocking to see him return for City's match at Leicester on Nov 18.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Sterling withdrew from the England squad for their upcoming friendlies against Germany and Brazil because of a back issue.
The severity of Sterling's injury is unclear, but given that England are only playing friendlies and not World Cup qualifiers, it wouldn't be shocking to see him return for City's match at Leicester on Nov 18.
Bound to play.

Adamhoward

74days lost to injury

It’s a so bad for LFC.
Jurgen Klopp's team are renowned for their pressing and high-intensity sprints, and they suffered a succession of muscular injuries during his first season at Anfield. This season they have lost fewer days to injury than any other club. Sadio Mane was absent for a few weeks with a hamstring problem, and Nathaniel Clyne and Lallana are still awaiting their first appearances of the season due to back and thigh injuries respectively. Daniel Sturridge has managed to stay available for selection for most of the campaign, which knocks off a large proportion of their days lost in previous season.

Top Bottom