• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 12

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Bring Fellaini on and Lukaku is back scoring. The only true game changer the league has. Fact!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Said it in the Mourinho thread that Unite haven't been the same team since Pogba got injured. And he is back and look what happens it is exactly what United done to teams earlier in the season. Still my favourites for the league.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Said it in the Mourinho thread that Unite haven't been the same team since Pogba got injured. And he is back and look what happens it is exactly what United done to teams earlier in the season. Still my favourites for the league.
They won the first three games he missed 4-0, 1-0 and 4-0.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
8 points is a lot of ground to make up with how City are playing — they’ll have to hope City get a comparable injury and/or take their customary extended winter break.

I do think the pace, power, and defensive nous of United could give City issues in their head-to-head meetings — think they’ll be able to bully their sugar-daddied neighbors to an extent.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

They won the first three games he missed 4-0, 1-0 and 4-0.
I should have added, as I did in the thread, losing Fellaini*, and I one or two others didn't help. But Pogba was the biggest loss given his form.

City have been so fortunate with injuries it'll be interesting if Kdb misses a few games if they will be the same.

*I know a lot on here don't rate Fellaini but it's fair to say Mourinho values him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wonder how bad the Stones injury is, I mean if Mangala is playing a number of games at CB then they'll become really vulnerable defensively but yeah City have been fortunate with injuries so far, a couple more to key players could set them back a bit.

United and Chelsea are their only real challengers though.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Wonder how bad the Stones injury is, I mean if Mangala is playing a number of games at CB then they'll become really vulnerable defensively but yeah City have been fortunate with injuries so far, a couple more to key players could set them back a bit.

United and Chelsea are their only real challengers though.
I still think Sp**s are right up there (that is to say, still far off City), regardless of the result today.

I should have added, as I did in the thread, losing Fellaini*, and I one or two others didn't help. But Pogba was the biggest loss given his form.

City have been so fortunate with injuries it'll be interesting if Kdb misses a few games if they will be the same.

*I know a lot on here don't rate Fellaini but it's fair to say Mourinho values him.

Wont be so bad for them to miss KDB because Silva is also quietly having an excellent season.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
No chance City are flying and with the Pep love in everything is going their way this season. Kompany should have been sent off today, offside goals last fixture etc

No chance City are flying and with the Pep love in everything is going their way this season. Kompany should have been sent off today, offside goals last fixture etc
Makes up for the wrongful sending-off of Walker earlier this season then, right?
Seeing as these things even themselves up over a season, as we are always being told?
I look forward to the period when we can go 7 or 8 seasons without conceding a penalty at home, like another side once did.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Makes up for the wrongful sending-off of Walker earlier this season then, right?
Seeing as these things even themselves up over a season, as we are always being told?
I look forward to the period when we can go 7 or 8 seasons without conceding a penalty at home, like another side once did.

Those days are long gone. It's a season-to-season thing now. The powers that be are deeming a bunch of blue ****s to win it. Enjoy it.

Top Bottom