• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 12

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not sure I'd put VVD in the same category as the top defenders in the PL like Bailly, Koscielny, Apilliceuta, Alderweireld, etc. He tends to have lapses of concentration, like losing his marking and being caught in no mans land the odd time. Feel like his ability on the ball and aerial strengths mask some of his weaknesses.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure I'd put VVD in the same category as the top defenders in the PL like Bailly, Koscielny, Apilliceuta, Alderweireld, etc. He tends to have lapses of concentration, like losing his marking and being caught in no mans land the odd time. Feel like his ability on the ball and aerial strengths mask some of his weaknesses.
He is very good defender but like any very tall defender he struggle with pace specially against teams like Liverpool who got 4 attackers with top pace

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

I'd put Monreal in that group too. I think our system makes our defenders look worst than they are. If we played with a Matic or Kante in midfield, then we'd have no problems.

BobP

Memri Fan
Lukaku finally scores again...with the game basically done and dusted...

He's a bit of a stats padder, unimportant goals against Everton, Crystal Palace, and Newcastle, could probably argue for that Swansea game as well.

Thought to be fair, he did start the scoring against West Ham, whilst nicking the winner at Southampton and scoring the goal which ensured a draw against Stoke.

How was Kompany not sent off? :lol:

Basically, it's already been decided that City are winning the league.
He should have been.

Did you also think it had already been decided we will win the league when Walker was wrongly dismissed against Everton, or when Ake stayed on the pitch after a professional foul in the game at Bournemouth?

Just asking.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think City have decided themselves that they're going to win the league! Is 34 pts out of a possible 36 a record? They'll be no long slumps of form from them--not when you're playing football like that. It was the same when we went unbeaten. This is as clear a race for second as you'll see.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I think City have decided themselves that they're going to win the league! Is 34 pts out of a possible 36 a record? They'll be no long slumps of form from them--not when you're playing football like that. It was the same when we went unbeaten. This is as clear a race for second as you'll see.
As clear as the difference between night & day. Forsee us putting the skids on their on undefeated season though! :D

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
pass pass pass long diagonal pass **** it didnt work ok now we defend with 10 men alright goal kick long kick **** it didnt work ok now we defend with 10 men ok we won the ball pass back to keeper ok pass pass pass pass long diagonal pass **** it didnt work ok now we defend with 10 men

kill me

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
2-0 Watford. Poor from Hart, should have saved that. Got two hands on it.

Top Bottom