• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 14

If you're Alexis Sanchez, I think you look for a situation with more playtime, though. I guess we'll see though.
Maybe Sanchez would be happy with a bit less time, I'm not particularly fussed if he comes to us or not, although of course I would like him here as he is top quality. Having said that, Sane looks like he could (notice I'm only saying could) become something special.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Maybe Sanchez would be happy with a bit less time, I'm not particularly fussed if he comes to us or not, although of course I would like him here as he is top quality. Having said that, Sane looks like he could (notice I'm only saying could) become something special.
Sane already is. You could easily say the same about Sterling too. I think it would be far more than a bit less time, especially on the back end of his presumptive context. At City, Alexis would be able make the highest possible wage (and have as good a chance to win a CL as any). Pure sporting reasons would see him go to other clubs first, I think, but money and trophies aren’t bad motivators.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I loved this lipreaders take the Sun got in ... Straight out a Guy Ritchie film rather than a posh Spanish millionaire. Had me laughing all evening. wtf.

Redmond posted the statement in response to an article published on the Sun’s website, which featured a lip reader claiming Guardiola had called Redmond a “******” and had accused him of “taking me for a mug”. A Manchester City spokesperson disputed the lip reader’s claims.

Top Bottom