• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 15

BobP

Memri Fan
Most deliberate clear handball in weeks :lol:. Too many refs don't give decisions based on the team playing .

We've seen penalties given for accidental handballs where the player sort of jumps to block the ball with his arms in an awkward position.

Dier was just so blatant about it, ball would have fizzed into a dangerous area had we not hit it with his hand.

It was incredibly obvious as well, my stream ran like a potato and even I could tell at first viewing that it was a deliberate handball.

Have no idea what Atkinson was thinking there.

Dier is a horrible **** bag, always getting in the referee or an opposing player's face

He got in the face of Atkinson and the Watford players who were appealing, that is despite the fact that it was a clear handball.

Daft ****.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We've seen penalties given for accidental handballs where the player sort of jumps to block the ball with his arms in an awkward position.

Dier was just so blatant about it, ball would have fizzed into a dangerous area had we not hit it with his hand.

It was incredibly obvious as well, my stream ran like a potato and even I could tell at first viewing that it was a deliberate handball.

Have no idea what Atkinson was thinking there.

He got in the face of Atkinson and the Watford players who were appealing, that is despite the fact that it was a clear handball.

Daft ****.

Atkinson knows it was deliberate , like so many refs in the league afraid to give more than one big decision against a media darling .

BobP

Memri Fan
Nah not 3 game worthy Richalison at it again :lol:

Sure Richarlison plays it up a bit but Sanchez is leaning in with his elbow at pace, if the impact was concentrated around his forearm, you could give him a yellow, but the elbow to the head was decisive.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sure Richarlison plays it up a bit but Sanchez is leaning in with his elbow at pace, if the impact was concentrated around his forearm, you could give him a yellow, but the elbow to the head was decisive.
Yes you can't do that these days Carroll done that same against Burnley and got sent off

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
fcukin crowded below City.

We're gonna need to be on top of our game to make top 3 this season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

West Ham's line up.

Adrian
Zabaleta Rice Ogbonna Cresswell
Fernandes Obiang Kouyate Masuaku
Lanzini
Antonio
So yeah, very defensive.

City's line up is interesting due to the absence of Fernandinho in midfield.

Ederson
Walker Otamendi Mangala Danilo
Delph
Silva DeBruyne
Sane Aguero Sterling​

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seen that City had better odds to win 8-0, than West Ham to win 1-0? I might chuck some m0ney on West Ham to win.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's a question of how much these West Ham players will fight for Moyes and follow his instructions, I've no doubt Moyes has a very clear idea in his head of how to stop a team like City as he stopped Barca's treble winning team as Sociedad manager but it's about the players implementing his plan successfully and being dedicated to it for 90 minutes.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
At this rate, City is going to crush our attacking statistics from yesterday.

Top Bottom