• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 15

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Great finish from Silva. Was always going to be hard for West ham to withstand that pressure.. That kind of dominance usually results in goals.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This should give West Ham a bit of confidence for the Chelsea and Arsenal games next week

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
United will need Bailly and Jones back but I think the past few games have shown United can score a few past this City defence.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Can't see United to win next week.If they don't put some top defensive performance,City will win it probably.

Yea, we look a different side without Pogba as well. Along with Martial, he's probably one of our only technical players in the starting XI. Huge miss against a City side in which we have to make most of our limited possession.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Yea, we look a different side without Pogba as well. Along with Martial, he's probably one of our only technical players in the starting XI. Huge miss against a City side in which we have to make most of our limited possession.
Fellaini will be in to 'do a job.' City players should just wear helmets.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
It is, he hasn't even been on the bench for the last 3/4 games. There's no way he'd be thrown into our most important game of the season.
I hadn’t seen any updates since game last weekend (I’m sure you follow more relevant sources), but yeah even in their absence his missing out is probably a good bet.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
It's weird how one week I want us to smash United with a passion and the next I want them to end City and open up this title race!

Top Bottom