• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 17

Plutarch

Late victory for Palace, takes them out of the bottom three. Roy Hodgson not doing as badly as some people expected.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Dyche making a decent application to manage a bigger club.

Challenge accepted, who's gonna tell Wenger :)

Seriously, he is doing an amazing job, we're nearly half way through the season so you cant put it down to luck. He's getting everything he possibly can from his players and you cant ask more than that. If Wenger did that we wouldn't be 6th.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

Hodgson's a solid manager, did a really good job of turning Fulham around when they were in trouble a few years back.

Relegation this year is absolutely nuts, I have no idea any more who's going down. I guess Swansea have the poorest squad out of the team's down there but who knows.

BobP

Memri Fan
Roy Hodgson...what a guy.

I'm intrigued to see what Zaha does with his career, has been central for Palace.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Great stuff from Burnley, be interesting to see if they can keep it up. I remember Palace and West Brom going on similar runs in recent seasons only to completely fall apart in the new year.

zhaggy

Great stuff from Burnley, be interesting to see if they can keep it up. I remember Palace and West Brom going on similar runs in recent seasons only to completely fall apart in the new year.

My guess is that they will fall a couple of places, but if they can get like 8th or 9th thats still a huge achievement.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sp**s are knackered if Vertonghen gets booked tonight. They'd have all three starting centre backs out for the City game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom