• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 18

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Knew Big Sam would deliver, underrated manager tbh.
Don't forget Moyes :lol: rising like a rocket, despite people saying he was sh*te. And Marco Silva that was getting super praise is dropping like a stone.

Of course these teams are just regressing to their norm.

BobP

Memri Fan
Interesting how after spending so much money, Everton struggled under both Koemann and Unsworth but are now putting in performances of a sufficient quality under Allardyce.

Also, dream relegation outcome would be Swansea, WBA, and Stoke.

Let's hope Rafa and Newcastle start to pick up.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If that had been a one off display against UTD. I'd have absolved the manager of any blame but having seen his teams do that on countless occasions, I can't.
I understand your perspective I just don;t think that particular game was the same. We didn't get undone because we were tactically naive. We got undone because of two individual errors from CBs.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Knew Big Sam would deliver, underrated manager tbh.

It is also a massive opportunity for him. Everton is easily the biggest club he has managed, and he has consistently moaned about not getting a chance in club football.

So far it seems he is taking the chance he has been given. You'd wonder what he would do with a top six team. His teams tend to be more entertaining than Pulis', granted that does not say much...

Top Bottom