• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 20

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Think Ox was a smart signing because they don't have any wingers outwith Mane/Salah and they seem like they really want Coutinho central so an addition like Ox was probably a good signing.

I don't think Ox exactly prevented them from signing a CB because they could have signed one in the 2 months before that but they didn't because they saw it as Van Dijk or no one. Whether that strategy was good or not is debatable because you could see there might be CB's out there you could get that'd improve their defence.

I actually think Ox was an important signing as well . Just because of their press , they need constant rotation to be able to maintain that tempo . Klopp has rotated his players the most in the league . Sp**s do a bit of rotation . Correct me if I am wrong the only pressing team that hardly changes is City ?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Your average weekly post is . . squad cost, **** off, squad cost, no, squad cost, **** of, kiss Trilly's arse, squad cost, no, **** off, Arsenal are ****, no, ****off, Arsenal are ****. :lol:
I don’t think you’ll ever, ever find an example of @rich 1990 kissing my e-arse. :lol:

Reactions: A_G

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
:lol: You should see the vitriol @rich 1990 posts to the rest of us.

The 'I hate Richard', 'I hate Trilly' fools no-one.

His e-head's firmly jammed up where the sun don't shine.
Trilly's a tosser, bruv.

You started the squad cost ****e and you've banged on about it so much, It's become a standing joke. Don't want people mocking you, come up with something original. We all got your point years ago, now shut up about it, ffs.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Sad to see but Kompany's well and truly shot now. Dude can't stay fit for any period of time.

OSBK

Established Member
I get that you aint gonna beat city, but would you rather lose 0-3 and 1 shot on goal or 3-5 and go out guns blazing.

I do have respect for those fans who go to the newcastle games but that club is a joke.

Top Bottom