• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Crazy that Mark Hughes still has a job. Hopefully the orcs finally go back down, where they belong.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Love to put a bid in for Butland.

Even if Stoke get relegated, there will be a bidding war for Butland. We'll have to pay top dollar like Everton did with Pickford.

I'd love him though. My choice to take over for Cech. Would be a perfect situation to have him learn under Cech for a season or two.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool's counter attack is exactly the football that made us one of the best sides in Europe, as @Batman said once.

There is nothing more devastating than quick transitioning and counter attacking play. It will almost always do the trick.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Tbf the way Leicester play on the break against the top 6 suits him. Could he score those goals for Arsenal against a United or Chelsea team that sets up to defend at the Emirates? Doubt it.
Agree. I worried about that exact problem when we were going for him. Much rather have Mahrez... I think he would slot into our system flawlessly.

Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That said, you can see how imbalanced Liverpool are when they are so severely reduced when facing a deep lying, tight defense.

Would be interesting to see what Naby Keita brings to their play next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom