• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
After the match, they showed video of him walking around on the edge of the pitch, albeit with help from two trainers.
Don't want to see a player like De Bruyne out for an extended period of time. Maybe a few weeks including when they play us would be okay!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Stay classy, bingo. Stay classy.

Joke of a comment.
One I said I'm not an advocate of injuries.

Two I said we have had enough of them over the years. And that's my point. Way back when we played a more exciting brand of football than City and had to deal with extreme physicality against us. Long before Eduardo or Ramsey had career ending injuries teams would show up not interested in anything other than roughing us up.

We had to deal with it and it's consequences. Notably injuries to key players and lost silverware. City haven't seen a tenth of what we've seen. The game is referred in a much better way and teams cannot tackle the way they use to against us anymore. Which makes it somewhat ironic Peps cries about physicality.

Lastly all I said was it would be interesting to see what happens. Not that people should go empty City players.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Ginger nuts will be fine once he’s had one of Peps special shakes.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
One I said I'm not an advocate of injuries.

Two I said we have had enough of them over the years. And that's my point. Way back when we played a more exciting brand of football than City and had to deal with extreme physicality against us. Long before Eduardo or Ramsey had career ending injuries teams would show up not interested in anything other than roughing us up.

We had to deal with it and it's consequences. Notably injuries to key players and lost silverware. City haven't seen a tenth of what we've seen. The game is referred in a much better way and teams cannot tackle the way they use to against us anymore. Which makes it somewhat ironic Peps cries about physicality.

Lastly all I said was it would be interesting to see what happens. Not that people should go empty City players.

Wasn't too long ago that City were the ones trying to rough us up to stop us from playing pretty football. The irony.

Stay classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom