• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18 - Matchday 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Quite a few appalling challenges against City the past few games. Definitely a downside (and I’m not justifying the fouls) to a team as a whole going down so easily — refs are more hesitant to harshly punish the most horrific offenses.

Wasn't too long ago that City were the ones trying to rough us up to stop us from playing pretty football. The irony.

Stay classy.
Well that's just a lie, as crap as we always were, that was never one of our methods to try and stop you.

I'll just point out that I weas at the vast majority of said games too, just in case you try to make me out to be Arsène Wenger, and not seeing it.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Well that's just a lie, as crap as we always were, that was never one of our methods to try and stop you.

I'll just point out that I weas at the vast majority of said games too, just in case you try to make me out to be Arséne Wenger, and not seeing it.

A darker shade of blue on those glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom