• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 23

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Of course he has to win the league next season. Liverpool are investing heavily in the squad. What should be their aim top4? With that investment? Not a chance. Jurgen Flopp has to deliver.

So Everton have to win the league too? They spend more than Liverpool last 2 years.

You know, if you speak about him with a bit of repsect instead of using childish nickname, I would discuss more, but there is no point is there.

Which players? I think your judgment has been clouded a bit by this recent massive transfer for Van Dijk. His biggest fee before this was £37m for Salah. He's sold a ridiculous amount of players in his short time as well, funding all of those transfers.

Klopp is ridiculous at squad building. His Dortmund team was a collection of relatively unknowns. He's ruthless when it comes to getting rid of players not good enough and always finds the right man.

They are also trying to get Keita this window.

Flopp is not ridiculous at squad building. The team lacks ballance in defense and it cant sustain his football over a season. Jurgen Flopp can't compete with Pep, Conte and Mourinho.

He is on similar level to Wenger and Pochettio.

So Everton have to win the league too? They spend more than Liverpool last 2 years.

You know, if you speak about him with a bit of repsect instead of using childish nickname, I would discuss more, but there is no point is there.

No Everton don't have to win the league. There is not the same pressure there as it is at Liverpool.

Anyway I'm not here to debate. Just stating my opinion.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

When you look at the top 4/5 managers, it can’t be denied that Wenger is not able to replicate them.

Not his fault though, the game has moved on and he is from another time.
Of course and when I'm not fuming I can accept that.

Would be nice if he was noble enough to step aside knowing that he's not good enough but I guess he's more human than some like to believe, he'll keep banking the 8M a year as long as they give it to him.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Of course and when I'm not fuming I can accept that.

Would be nice if he was noble enough to step aside knowing that he's not good enough but I guess he's more human than some like to believe, he'll keep banking the 8M a year as long as they give it to him.
He can bank 8M plus more elsewhere. They reckon Carlo Ancelotti will get 10M a year at Arsenal if he comes in, he's not worth half that.

Wenger is at that old man stage where he thinks he still has it, like them old boxers.

They want to keep fighting, it's all they know, but their time has gone.

It was the job of Gazidiz and Kroenke to tell him its over, and they failed.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He can bank 8M plus more elsewhere. They reckon Carlo Ancelotti will get 10M a year at Arsenal if he comes in, he's not worth half that.

Wenger is at that old man stage where he thinks he still has it, like them old boxers.

James Toney?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Agree that he would be highly paid elsewhere.

Interesting thought about the old boxer, I wonder what the majority of people think. Will ask in the Wenger thread.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Valencia scored a cracker with his left foot, didn't realise he even used that foot.

Stoke are still in this, the game is well open and they've had chances. More likely though is that Utd score 1-2 more.

Stoke just missed a brilliant chance.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
What's with refs not punishing dives? Mata hit the deck like a sack of **** under no contact. No penalty given, but also no yellow for a pretty obvious dive. Once again, that's worthy of a 1 game ban - the only way to deter players.

****ing cuckold commentators won't call it out either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom