• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 23

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
An example of where squad cost is flawed - had Utd hung on to Pogba all along, they'd have the same team but a squad cost that's £90 million less.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
@Jury will be happy, big Antonio Valencia fan.

Terrible manager. Hope they get relegated anyway.
Flores and O'Neill were front runners, and they ended up with Lambert. The former two I feel would keep them up because Stoke have some good players. Lambert has been doing terribly since he had some decent seasons at Villa. I won't miss Stoke if they go down.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Peeps on here genuinely thought getting Martial was a possibility. :lol:
Can’t really dig it up on my phone, but someone I was/am arguing with on an Alexis thread is convinced that we can just threaten to basically give Alexis to City if United don’t include Martial in a transfer. :rolleyes:

Good times.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lambert is a weird appointment, one of desperation. Think they could go down

Was a relegation appointment, so it was. I'm glad of it. They've had their time in the PL and they've done f*ck all with it, no moments of glory and no friends. Let someone else take their place.

Top Bottom