• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 23

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know it was a tap-in, but Son gets way overlooked because of Kane, I think he's an excellent player. Wish he wasn't with them c***s.
If you’re bored have a look for the Son thread in transfer rumours.

Many posters, myself included acknowledged that he was a good player but not quite Arsenal level. It shows how far we’ve fallen that I’d snap your hand off for a player like Son now.

FinnGooner

Established Member
I know it was a tap-in, but Son gets way overlooked because of Kane, I think he's an excellent player. Wish he wasn't with them c***s.

His footballing IQ is quite average though. Often picks the wrong pass or no pass at all. I think that's the reason why not a lot of big clubs were after him when went to Sp**s.

c00lguy

I'm convinced referees are making fools of themselves on purpose to swing public opinion in favour of var

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

His footballing IQ is quite average though. Often picks the wrong pass or no pass at all. I think that's the reason why not a lot of big clubs were after him when went to Sp**s.
Yeah very direct but also limited player, quite greedy too. But we could do with a clinical player.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Yeah very direct but also limited player, quite greedy too. But we could do with a clinical player.

Yup. He would be a very good option in games like we had against Chelsea in the PL. But unfortunately lot of our games seem to be lower tempo games where we keep the ball and the opponent sits back. Son wouldn't the most useful guy in those situations, although still better than Welbz of Walcott

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Son is so greedy, no fxcks given that Kane is on a hattrick. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Darren Fletcher of BT is the absolute worse, just non stop **** kissing of Kane for the whole match.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom