• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 4

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

DJRZD-kX0AAgIZH.png:large

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Walker, Danilo and Mendy all starting for City, reckon Pool could put two or three past them today.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Curious to see where AOC will play when coming on...

Giroud12

I thought only 5% of the tickets were allocated to the away fans in the premier league? Must be more Liverpool fans that that? They have fans in all the three 'levels'.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Salah's got Otamendi every time. Already on a yellow, red card waiting to happen.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Still can't believe we couldn't produce any kind of offensive results against this Liverpool defense. We're ****ed this season.

N

NotAUserName

This Liverpool squad is mediocre.

Klopp is a miracle worker.

Kiwi-Gooner

Aguero is a premier league legend, would definitely have attained Henry status if he hadn't had such problems with injury

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Do your defensive work and positioning property and you show Liverpool for what they are.

A good side but nothing more.

Top Bottom