• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 4

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't think we'll go after him for two reasons: the potential price tag and the fact the club is high on Martinez.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
He'll be cheaper than that. Thankfully the Goalkeeper market isn't as bad.
Ederson cost 36MM from Benefica -- Butland is taller (and very arguably better), English (soon to be the #1), and only a few months older, plus he'd need to be bought from a flush PL side. Can't imagine him being sold for less than 50.

Prior to this season:

blaze_of_glory

Yeah,shame that we play against Chelsea next weak.Maybe we'll lose ground once again to top of the table.
We've been very good vs Chelsea over the past year, just hope it continues. Though to be fair we did get worked last time we went to their place.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
We've been very good vs Chelsea over the past year, just hope it continues. Though to be fair we did get worked last time we went to their place.

At Bridge we were very bad in last few seasons.Apart from famous win 5-3 i can't remember any good performance there in last 8 years or so.You're right that overrall record last season wasn't bad.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Mane out for the next 2 games for Liverpool. Should see them struggle big time. Their attack is pretty blunt without him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
De Boer failed at Inter so badly of course the Crystal palace job going to be more tough

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also this Crystal palace team nothing special full of average players and didn't do alot in the market

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I see de Boer want to play nice football with Palace but he should be realistic the squad can't play that style

Top Bottom