• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 7

BobP

Memri Fan
Huddersfield have looked threatening when going forward at time. It's costing them defensively though.

Sp**s are just passing through them at will.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If Tottenham didnt have to play half their league games at Wembley, I'd quietly fancy them to have a 50/50 chance of winning the league with 5 games to go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why Huddersfield turned to Bate?

Conceding 3 goals in first 25 minutes at home deserve to get relegated quickly

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What about that one?

Good goal, but he still isn't the best player in the league. Kane is a very good goal scorer, but that's all he is to me. He's like a Shearer or Lineker. A very good finisher in and around the box who will constantly put up high numbers. But I'm not going to cream over him like he is Henry. His ability is exaggerated beyond belief.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s won't even gonna make top 4 if they keep playing like bunch of clowns at Wembley. Also not all away games going to be that easy

BobP

Memri Fan
You know, I'd demand the person responsible for letting Harry Kane go be sacked but I honestly don't blame them.

I'd have done the same thing after taking a single look at his ugly mug.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Scoring goals consistently wins you games, if Kane wins Sp**s games, he's doing the job he's paid for. They can rely on him to score regularly. When LC gets going, he will be that player in our team. I hope.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s won't even gonna make top 4 if they keep playing like bunch of clowns at Wembley. Also not all away games going to be that easy

True but I doubt we'll be able to dismantle Huddersfield as easily or leave Goodison Park with 3 points.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You know, I'd demand the person responsible for letting Harry Kane go be sacked but I honestly don't blame them.

I'd have done the same thing after taking a single look at his ugly mug.
Sp**s themselves very nearly let him go at 21. He wasn't a precocious talent like Mbappe, he just burst into the scene at 21-22.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If Tottenham didnt have to play half their league games at Wembley, I'd quietly fancy them to have a 50/50 chance of winning the league with 5 games to go.
Solid team first and foremost with enough attacking talent to usually guarantee they score more than they'll concede.

It's the tried and tested formula for winning the league. Certain man didn't get the memo though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Harry Kane can strike the **** out of a ball
A friend of a friend once played against Kane, I can't remember the details but he said Kane scored a free kick from near the halfway line or something ridiculous like that. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom