• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 7

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Pretty amazing isn't it? They are not going anywhere this season.
What about the other "genius" at Everton? Some fans even wanted him at Arsenal. I will be shocked if he is in charge by year end.
To be honest,I look at where Liverpool, Chelsea and Sp**s are and I'm not too unhappy. I was fearful of Everton after their transfer window too. In fact,I'm delighted all my doubts have been shoved down my throat atm.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It's quite clear he shouldn't be in charge of transfers but they'd be finishing 6th every season without him

Liverpool operates their transfers via their transfer committee. The level of the players signed is not that much different compared to Hodgson and Brendan. Only now they are flexing their Champions League status.

Special thanks to the lads below to ensure that Liverpool will never win the Premier League in their history.

eWmbH0CPSjOkxW4BKxuzJA.png

Reactions: BBF

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The question I ask some here is what exactly makes Klopp a better manager than Wenger and in the good to great bracket?

I see a man who overwhelmingly focused on the attack aspect of the game, with little to no concern for defensive work whatsoever.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
But I will never forgive Arséne for that Anfield result we make them look better than they are
It was a horrible performance and result but we do this against one of the big clubs every season. With Ox already a Liverpool player in his mind, it was 10v12. Alexis and Özil's contract issues made it feel like we played with 9 men. It's better for us to make the pundits eat their words whilst Liverpool look like a 27 year hype job.

BBF

Liverpool operates their transfers via their transfer committee. The level of the players signed is not that much different compared to Hodgson and Brendan. Only now they are flexing their Champions League status.

Special thanks to the lads below to ensure that Liverpool will never win the Premier League in their history.

eWmbH0CPSjOkxW4BKxuzJA.png

True. But he's had a dodgy track record towards the end of his tenure at Dortmund and signing players like Karius and Klaven are definitely Klopp signings.

Top Bottom