• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 7

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

The question I ask some here is what exactly makes Klopp a better manager than Wenger and in the good to great bracket?

I see a man who overwhelmingly focused on the attack aspect of the game, with little to no concern for defensive work whatsoever.

Because he likes to make a tit of himself on the touchline rather than assessing the game as it's happening.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
People in the studio (Tim Sherwood) saying that we would have a better chance of targeting the Europa League than qualify in the top four.

We are not looking that great at the moment, lots of work to do to get into this seasons top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People in the studio (Tim Sherwood) saying that we would have a better chance of targeting the Europa League than qualify in the top four.

We are not looking that great at the moment, lots of work to do to get into this seasons top 4.
They acting like we are 15th and 10 points behind the 4th position

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Pool don't sort themselves out on set pieces they're gonna get done in big games. You won't be able to smash 3 or 4 past the likes of Utd, City and Chelsea to make up for it.

Even at the end today they nearly lost to it to Diame. Wish we could have that game at theirs back again. Annoys me we got done so badly in that.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible

The Manchester clubs have been in a class of their own but other than that we have as much chance of getting into the top four as anyone.

It's Everton who should start prioritising the Europa League, not us.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The question I ask some here is what exactly makes Klopp a better manager than Wenger and in the good to great bracket?

I see a man who overwhelmingly focused on the attack aspect of the game, with little to no concern for defensive work whatsoever.
Soooo, basically they make the exact same mistakes but one has class off the pitch and the other needs a new dentist?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom