• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 8

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gosh Everton are piss poor but would be typical from us to kick on thier season just like last time.

BobP

Memri Fan
Didn't I tell you guys that Roy would turn things around? All while outsmarting EPL winning manager Conte.

Just the result Palace needed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We're going to save Koeman's job next week aren't we..
It's a recipe for disaster. Koeman with his good record v Wenger, along with people like Rooney and Ashley Williams who always raise their games against us.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It's a recipe for disaster. Koeman with his good record v Wenger, along with people like Rooney and Ashley Williams who always raise their games against us.

Yeah I already had that game as a slip up, expected us to win at Watford though.

No faith in this team performing away at Everton atm, only hope is that we get lucky and steal a win..

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Everton will be in the relegation zone if Leicester win tomorrow. Starting to become another Valencia situation for Koeman.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Why are Newcastle always on super sunday, what's Sky's obsession with them? Not complaining tho as I get to see a Benitez masterclass.

Top Bottom