• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 17/18: Matchday 9

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
i9B8fSz.jpg

Interesting to see if Deeney will show his cajones to Chelsea this weekend, along with the big game at Wembley.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
West Ham will still be crossing it in for Andy Carroll in 50 years

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
What happend with Bilic and West Ham ? They were very good in his first season in the club.New stadium can't be excuse forever.

BobP

Memri Fan
Keep an eye on Watford, they're a chance to cause an upset considering the form Chelsea are in.

Silva has done very well there. Will be going places very soon.

junglist57

Established Member
This Watford streak is surely over now they've beaten us?

I hope Chelsea rip them a new one and Troy 'Sloth' Deeney gets his face pummelled.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Watford legitimately look a better team than us. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Richarlson is serious diver no surprise he'll keep doing so if the fa not punish him

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Think Cleverly is quite a decent player, I mean when you think we have guys like Coquelin and Elneny then you'd think someone like Cleverly would probably be an upgrade as far as backups go.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom