• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 1

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Well West Ham have been absolutely horrendous even though that was offisde.

Very slow to react in defence and Antonio is a terrible player. Hard to get a result at Anfield but atleast give it a go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well West Ham have been absolutely horrendous even though that was offisde.

Very slow to react in defence and Antonio is a terrible player. Hard to get a result at Anfield but atleast give it a go.
That what's will happen when you make many buys. The team will take too much to settle

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That's surely match fixing ffs, literally miles offside, 3 players. Wasn't anyone blocking his view or anything. Terrible.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Var got the offsides right at the world cup. Pretty shocking that they haven't brought it in for the league.

West Ham have been poor though and when you're that poor perhaps you don't deserve any luck.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Don't make excuses for the boy. He's been turned inside out, his set pieces have been poor, he's constantly dribbled into trouble and the one tackle I remember from him, he was so late I thought the ref would've given him a slip for being tardy.
How can you not say he's unable to play to his strengths with those midfield partners? He's a creative midfielder - deeper at that - not a ball winner or a hustler. Similar complaints are made about Xhaka. Could you imagine Xhaka in place of Wilshere in this midfield? ****.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
How much have West Ham spent?

Oh my God what happened to Chicarito.

Latest posts

Top Bottom