• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 1

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not much of an entertaining spectacle, as usual. Then again it’s the first serious game after the World Cup, so timing is off.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Disgusted seeing United win. Even worse when you think that Leicester should've had a penalty ages ago. And considering Bailly was the last man and didn't play for the ball, he would've been sent off as well.

say yes

forum master baiter
I think there’s a huge technical upgrade in midfield. I think Andreas has been excellent with his passing range. Fred has a lot to offer too.

If Pogba brings his World Cup form to the table then your team is already massively improved. Fred should help enable that and Lukaku can go up a couple of notches too. A fit Bailly is also a massive upgrade to your defence while (even a rapidly declining) Sánchez brings some needed sparkle to your attack.

You’re still well off City (and probably Liverpool too) but you’ve got the base for a 75-85 point season. And once you’re close anything can happen.

Thankful I won’t need to watch you ever week though :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Well United look **** so thats good news.

That was dreadful performance from United. Leicester had two or three very good chances and they should also had penalty.

For a team that like to defend even at biggest stadium in the country that is terrible performance by any standard.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
That was dreadful performance from United. Leicester had two or three very good chances and they should also had penalty.

For a team that like to defend even at biggest stadium in the country that is terrible performance by any standard.

giphy.gif

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

GDeep, THunter, Jury and fabo would be nice. BBF has no business on this forum ever again, in fact I hope even people in real life are avoiding him.

Why? I think he was one of the most knowledgeable members on football on this forum, and there was sincerity on his writings not some typical trolling and change of preferences in footballers every second week. I am shocked to see him banned .

Last edited:
Top Bottom