• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 10

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
0 goals conceded away at Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham. Good stuff from Pep.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

0 goals conceded away at Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham. Good stuff from Pep.
It’s actually pissing me off how good they are, they’re not even known as a defensive side.

How do you catch a team who can’t even be beaten away from home against the best sides in the league. Pep needs to do one.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City going to win the league again it'll come close with Liverpool

Sp**s looking too dependable on kane again

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not vintage City, but so far this season they've kept clean sheets at Arsenal, Liverpool and now Sp**s getting 7 points. That's how you do it as champions. That's three tricky away games out of the way getting 7/9 points.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’d be kinda livid if I were Pep. City played that 2nd half like a team who’d forgotten that it’s possible to concede. Needed to be more ruthless.

As for Sp*rs, they’ve been played off the park at home by both Liverpool and City. It’s clear they’re not winning the title this year. It’s clear this team will never win the title, only a matter of time now until they realise it themselves.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Looks like it will be a Top 3 at the top.

United will close the gap to us and Tottenham with the time too. Will be interesting, which team will get the 4th place.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It’s actually pissing me off how good they are, they’re not even known as a defensive side.

How do you catch a team who can’t even be beaten away from home against the best sides in the league. Pep needs to do one.

Follow my lead brother, I now support City as well as Arsenal, Real Madrid, Dortmund and Inter. Gonna take W's one way or another. City and Arsenal aren't competing for the same thing so it's ok to support both.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City look so good, class players in every position. Sponsored by billions of plankton that died 300 million years ago. What a strange world we live in.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Shreeves a **** in the post match interview as usual. Should have left it at one question when Mahrez is clearly upset and moved onto the match. Pretty insensitive.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Other than possibly PSG I’m not sure anyone could do that. Juventus could beat them but I don’t think they’d smash them.

Think that Juve can beat them quite easily.First favourites to win CL in my opinion.PSG,Barcelona and reckon that Atletico and Liverpool can give them hard game.

Not really to smash,but something like Bayern suffered under Pep.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom