• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 10

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Follow my lead brother, I now support City as well as Arsenal, Real Madrid, Dortmund and Inter. Gonna take W's one way or another. City and Arsenal aren't competing for the same thing so it's ok to support both.
Thanks for opening my eyes and helping me see the light, I've always been a Sterling fan anyway, this is the right thing to do.

Jokes aside they're admirable, he's taken every PL myth and put it to bed. Guy basically plays a three man midfield of two number 10s and and a box to box CM. No excess of height/athleticism/physicality needed, just pure footballing brilliance. Envious.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If Barca decide to turn up this year then they could beat City at their own game, besides that I can see why bookies have them as favourites. It's up to Messi and Ronaldo otherwise the CL is theirs I think.

(Having said that there's always a team who seem to peak after the new year, the early CL favourites are rarely the team who wins it)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I can replace them if someone manages to remove the whitespace around

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Thanks for opening my eyes and helping me see the light, I've always been a Sterling fan anyway, this is the right thing to do.

Jokes aside they're admirable, he's taken every PL myth and put it to bed. Guy basically plays a three man midfield of two number 10s and and a box to box CM. No excess of height/athleticism/physicality needed, just pure footballing brilliance. Envious.

Could have told you ages ago that the right coaching in terms of space and movement make traditional player profiles void. There's absolutely nothing genius in telling David Silva how to position himself as an 8 in a mid 3 - he just has to do it. And also, City have the ball for like 80% of the game which enables these guys to play exactly the way they like. That makes it even less genius. "You know, the 2 times the opposition has the ball, sit a bit deeper, David, por favor."

If you know your **** and you're good at it, you can make almost anything work, it's not a Guardiola special. Right now Favre makes a midfield 3 of two box to box players and a striker in front of them work.

Top Bottom