• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 14

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Highly doubt it’ll happen, but if Liverpool win the title by a point which Divock Origi got them with that ridiculous goal, we’ll all have to move to Greenland for a good while.

Also, will Klopp ever learn to control himself? I know it’s a euphoric moment but a manager can’t be running onto the pitch like that when the game’s still being played. Not cool.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unbelievable how lucky Liverpool were today and all season tbf, they're honestly in a false position. They have the talent to be in the position they're in but they've been dreadful for most of the season. I mean they spent most of the game today playing hoof ball. Got a way with a few scares when Everton should have punished them and were fortunate that Everton have the worst starting GK in the division. I don't think I've been impressed with them once this season. Compared to last year when they were ripping teams apart anyways. They don't even press with the same intensity as last season.

I honestly thought the best we could do was 3rd or 4th, but now I'm thinking there's no reason why we can't catch Liverpool because if they keep going on like this they'll eventually start dropping points. They lack an actual striker and genuine creativity from midfield. Also think their defence gifts a few chances too that just aren't being punished at the moment.

As for Klopp he's a ****ing clown, he was celebrating like they genuinely scored a brilliant well deserved winner. As if it was his tactic for Pickford to act like a clown and give them the points. By right he should be getting a touchline ban, you cannot run onto the pitch like that when the game isn't even over.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Sad to see old Sparky has been sacked by Southampton. Was hoping we'd be the ones to drop him into the abyss.

The good thing about this is that Southampton are now effectively a No-Mark team.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Don't bet on it. He's part of that group who find themselves perpetually employed by the troubled premier league teams of any season.

I bet they're already lining up Paul Lambert as I write this :lol:

Top Bottom