• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 14

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I sort of wanted Everton to get something out of that, cos it would’ve been funny to see them pull away from Utd but also funny to see Liverpool drop points. But I’ll settle for Liverpool’s title hopes crumbling later on in the season, it’ll still be funny.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
How unlucky. Could have caught up two points on Pool.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Like what in the holy hell was that? Everton played well and actually looked the better team. Boring game though overall.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
DtblGstWkAAyhsi.jpg

lol

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We're not competing with Liverpool this season, so no harm done here imho

Axel9090

Im not really bothered, our goal is top 4 so whatever. Dont think Liverpool will win the title regardless. Also Gueye wasted so much time on the centre circle, so that extra minute was warranted.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wednesday is f*cking huge. If we do them at OT, we’ll be 11 points ahead of them. 11! I mean forget about the gap to City, if you’re 11 points behind Arsenal before Christmas then how on earth can you not get sacked? Think about it, we could sack Mourinho!

Obviously I should qualify this by stating that I’m fully aware we’re getting done by a Fellaini winner in the 87th minute.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Feel sorry for Pickford.

It was a difficult ball that came so fast out of the sky and he couldn’t be sure where it as going. Trying to catch it was the wrong move.

Latest posts

Top Bottom