• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 15

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Liverpool are performing better than their underlying stats would suggest, purely based on the motivation of their chase of City. But if City keep strolling to victory like this it could demoralise them and drag them into the race for the CL, since they’re only 6 points off 5th. This is the main reason I want City to keep beasting.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Liverpool are performing better than their underlying stats would suggest, purely based on the motivation of their chase of City. But if City keep strolling to victory like this it could demoralise them and drag them into the race for the CL, since they’re only 6 points off 5th. This is the main reason I want City to keep beasting.

I only give chance to Liverpool if they play EL and if they'll be behind City by 3-4 points in April.

Match at Etihad can say us a lot of things.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Somebody needs to beat those ****s our record is at stake!!

They're not losing this season, we'll just have to accept it. Only thing we can take heart is that it took billions and getting away with tactical fouls for them to go unbeaten.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
They're not losing this season, we'll just have to accept it. Only thing we can take heart is that it took billions and getting away with tactical fouls for them to go unbeaten.

And Pep's effect.Mourinho also spent billions and he is 19 points behind City.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And Pep's effect.Mourinho also spent billions and he is 19 points behind City.

Not sure if it' billions but they've spent very badly. I mean 80 million for Bailly and Lindelof. 180 million for Lukaku and Pogba? Jeez. Mourinho should have been sacked a while back for sanctioning those moves.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Not sure if it' billions but they've spent very badly. I mean 80 million for Bailly and Lindelof. 180 million for Lukaku and Pogba? Jeez. Mourinho should have been sacked a while back for sanctioning those moves.

It's not only about money,but that shows that he can't use those players and they look like crap under him.Lukaku,Pogba and Bailly were all good in their previous clubs.On the other hand,Pep spent a lot but on right way and used players in proper way.He also improved almost every player or at least they look great in his system.

Latest posts

Top Bottom