• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 16

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool play Utd then Wolves away only five days later. We’re in there if they drop points.

Interesting times but first we must navigate that quagmire of ours, St. Mary's with Lichsteiner, Koscielny & Monreal at the back. Two of the three haven't had enough minutes under their belts for my liking. If we can grind a win there it'll be sweeter for me than the one at Old Trafford.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Interesting times but first we must navigate that quagmire of ours, St. Mary's with Lichsteiner, Koscielny & Monreal at the back. Two of the three haven't had enough minutes under their belts for my liking. If we can grind a win there it'll be sweeter for me than the one at Old Trafford.
Big Mav??

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Ben Chilwell is looking like a player that should be of interest to us. Very promising young player.

Would slot seemlessly in to replace Monreal when he gets phased out eventually. I'd love him here, him & Maddison both, but they're likely to cost a fortune to pry away from Leicester.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Surely he won’t go 5 at the back next week. We’ll have to have Medley on the bench as cover.

Stick Nacho at LB and go 4-3-3 if Özil’s fit.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That was a worse dive than any of ours earlier ffs

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
How many top games are left in the first half of the season? (With United)

We played against all 5, City too. Tottenham or Chelsea too?

Latest posts

Top Bottom