• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 16

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We could really do with a player like Son tbf. He’s not their star player, he’s a supporting actor, but he contributes. Right now our supporting actors, Mkhi and Iwobi, aren’t contributing. Son in my view is basically what Mkhi should be but isn’t. He’s a very useful player for them to have.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Never mind dropping back down to 5th, the important thing is that City lost their unbeaten record

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll need to get 75-80 points to get 3rd and forth because hardly Sp**s or Chelsea will drop points specially when teams like Leicester perform like this against these c**ts

HBL

Established Member
Every team outside the top 6 are absolutely horrendous this season. Can't do anything against the bigger teams.
Everton & Bournemouth are decent, Wolves are playing well against the bigger clubs and Leicester are nothing without Vardy. Other than those four teams, I don't see any other clubs getting points of top six clubs regularly.

Top four is going to be a massive grind, we'll need 80 points.

blaze_of_glory

Everton & Bournemouth are decent, Wolves are playing well against the bigger clubs and Leicester are nothing without Vardy. Other than those four teams, I don't see any other clubs getting points of top six clubs regularly.

Top four is going to be a massive grind, we'll need 80 points.
Oh yeah Wolves have caused some trouble, forgot about them.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Son’s goal looked like a carbon copy of his goal vs Mexico in the World Cup. So deadly from either foot, and it’s surprisingly rare to have a player as two footed like Son and our Santi. A great quality to have that makes you so hard to defend.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

**** me that was some performance from Chelsea, Sarri showed some flexibility in his approach which I honestly didn't expect. They didn't allow City the space in the area that Jorginho sometimes vacates in order to press like Sp**s and Wolves took advantage of. Willian, Pedro and Hazard were absolutely unreal in the transition and in general City seemed to lack a real cutting edge. Perhaps missing the lethal Aguero and their main man KDB really caught up on them today.

What's amazing is that no matter how much money Pep spends he can never replicate the one thing Wenger undoubtedly has over him. ;)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I just saw the alleged racist abuse of Sterling from Chelsea crowd on MOTD. What I don’t get is there are a fair few people of colour in that section. How retarted would you have to be?

Probably answered my own question TBF. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom