• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 2

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If I was a commentator on the Burnley Watford game, I'd think about throwing myself out of the gantry.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sky Sports genuinely wanted to show Cardiff vs Newcastle???

Leicester vs Wolves is low-key a very intriguing game.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Sp**s-Fulham are the 10 a.m. eastern game on NBCSN. Sure would be nice to see the Cottagers get something out of that one.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
That Cardiff game is an interesting one for me. Type of game they need to be getting points from to have any chance of staying up and to see if they have that fighting spirit you come to expect from a Warnock side (not that that's served him well in the previous times he managed in the prem mind). Also Newcastle didn't have the best of summers so it's interesting to see where they're at this early on.

Can Cardiff get a confidence boosting win or will the Geordies put them in their place to drive home the realisation that they're in for a long season.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
It's funny to think hoilett was once one of the leagues brightest prospects.

So where Sp**s going to play their home games? Wembley?

Their next three home games are at Wembley but beyond that it's still up in the air. Shambles that this has been allowed to happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's funny to think hoilett was once one of the leagues brightest prospects.

Their next three home games are at Wembley but beyond that it's still up in the air. Shambles that this has been allowed to happen.
They should be fined at least.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Damn Shelvs knows how to pass.

Top Bottom