• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 2

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Salah

super-mario.jpg

I remember for like 2 or 3 FM games in row Sakho was always my first buy. Now he is just playing for Crystal Palace passing to his former team and giving them penalty to score. Lovely stuff!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

My bhoy Van Dijk bossing it. Won about his zillionith header to set up that counter.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
With better defence,Liverpool will be in fight with Man City.Still,there's a chance that Salah and Firmino won't repeat so good last season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The good thing about Alisson is that he's instilled confidence in the players in front of him. They know they have a commanding keeper who'll make brave decisions and rarely makes silly mistakes. Similar to the impact Ederson had in comparison top Bravo. Perhaps United should consider investing in a commanding goalkeeper?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Well we did create more chances this weekend with our slow passing types than Liverpool did tonight.
Statistically, they had a higher xG of 2.83 compared to our 2.21.

Though we faced Chelsea and they faced CP tbf.

Still, the way Salah and Mane can blitz past defenders to chase a pass, dribble past players, create chances for themselves, it's very effective and great to watch. I prefer that to what Özil and Mkhi offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom