• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 2

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Really,Klopp and Pep done much more than Mourinho in last few seasons.You just see that from players and how teams play.

It's the personalities which help. Klopp and Pep have loads of energy and are general really positive but equally demanding of their players. Meanwhile you have a guy like Jose who's been moping about the past few years, criticising his players publicly and stuff like that.

I think the good thing for us is that Emery has a similar way about him to both Klopp and Pep.

Statistically, they had a higher xG of 2.83 compared to our 2.21.

Though we faced Chelsea and they faced CP tbf.

Still, the way Salah and Mane can blitz past defenders to chase a pass, dribble past players, create chances for themselves, it's very effective and great to watch. I prefer that to what Özil and Mkhi offer.

I do get where you are coming from! I hope we will see Nelson get some PL game time soon! In fact we are very rich in quick wingers with dribbling ability in the academy! Just gotta wait for next generation!

Pretty sure Emery will try to sign one winger like that also next window!

Tir Na Nog

Hard to get these top wingers in with our budget. I mean Liverpool signed Mane for over £30 million 2 years ago when they weren't in the CL, even then that's nearly half of our entire budget when we were trying to bring in 5/6 players in different positions.

Of course my ideal was and always is Zaha, though with him Palace clearly don't want to sell and would be asking for a ridiculous fee for him especially after he's signed a new contract. I just think he'd be perfect, good ball retention, explosive, aggressive dribbler, very quick and last season you could see his end product really improving. He's almost been turned into a striker now, but on the wing as an improving goal threat would be so good.

Tir Na Nog

I doubt it. Remember Salah started slow last season as well and if I remember correctly, Utd fans were saying that he was rubbish and needed 5 chances to score one goal.

I don't think both him and Firmino are still 100%.

I think Salah will end up getting the goals, but Mane from a creative point of view and that ability to create something from nothing is invaluable. He's such a clever player too. Amazing how when he was linked with United and LVG was desperate to bring him in, United fans scoffed at it like it was insult for their club to be linked with a player like him.

Besides, all three of them together are just ridiculous. The perfect balance for an attacking trio. Maybe there's a lack of aerial presence but that's nitpicking a bit.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Klopp made good transfers there.Salah,Mane,Firmino played only few months under Rodgers,Van Dijk etc.All there players made good impact there.

Top Bottom