• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 23

Preacher

Always Crying
Nothing new. Fulham is as useless as ever.

Nevertheless I'm not very worried. Sp**s will be in the battle for top 4 mix by the end of season. We'll catch them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Chambers looked decent out there. Hopefully someone offers us 15-20M in the summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I swear someone on here said Sessegnon was a better prospect than Rooney. Was a huge statement considering what a player he was at that age.
I didn't say that, BUT, if Tottenham go down, then we should consider getting him on the cheap. Still a talent, but his value is definitely dropping. Can see some starting to prefer Lloyd Kelly over him.

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

Chambers looked decent out there. Hopefully someone offers us 15-20M+ in the summer.
Wouldn't be surprised if Emery tried him at defensive midfield before selling. A Fulham friend of mine says he's actually been better in midfield than as a center back for them but rates his season overall as a 6/10 so far.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I hate Fulham. I just hate their flimsy characterless showings, and I ****ing hate Harry winks. Overrated, awful named false prophet for their youth system for the spuds to **** themselves silly over whilst it's all clear on the transfer side.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wouldn't be surprised if Emery tried him at defensive midfield before selling. A Fulham friend of mine says he's actually been better in midfield than as a center back for them but rates his season overall as a 6/10 so far.

To be fair, I’ve heard the same things but he’s had enough chances. I think Holding is more talented at the back and Torreira has his spot in midfield, so there isn’t a starting spot for him.

Arsenal usually fail to get rid of players when their stock is high. We need to do what Liverpool done with players like Solanke.

al-Ustaadh

To be fair, I’ve heard the same things but he’s had enough chances. I think Holding is more talented at the back and Torreira has his spot in midfield, so there isn’t a starting spot for him.

Arsenal usually fail to get rid of players when their stock is high. We need to do what Liverpool done with players like Solanke.
Don't disagree. But as devil's advocate, there's no one else like Torreira in the squad who's a pure defensive midfielder. Only reason why I can see Emery giving him a season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Don't disagree. But as devil's advocate, there's no one else like Torreira in the squad who's a pure defensive midfielder. Only reason why I can see Emery giving him a season.

In the PL there are games that you don’t need a player like Torreira. We can survive without him if we reinvest that money into better players in other positions. Look at City for example, they didn’t have cover for Fernandinho who’s 33 and they cope in games without him.

Personally, I would rather we sell Chambers and use some of that to fund for quality players like Zaha than give him another chance.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Huddersfield and Fulham both opting against hiring the tried and tested Allardyce. Both Huddersfield and Fulham will be playing championship football next season.

Manberg

Predator
I gave up waiting for Sp**s to implode, even with the injuries they now face I still see them racking up wins (in the league at least).

Latest posts

Top Bottom