• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 23

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I hate Fulham. I just hate their flimsy characterless showings, and I ****ing hate Harry winks. Overrated, awful named false prophet for their youth system for the spuds to **** themselves silly over whilst it's all clear on the transfer side.

Harry Winks isn't the 2nd coming of Xavi, which some overactive teenagers seem to believe. But for an academy product, who they've spent nothing on, he's pretty decent.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Trying to comfort myself by assuming that because Tottenham were such a hilarious joke for so many decades, the football gods are giving them a bit of respite from all of that for a few years (i.e. under Pochettino).

Only way to explain this ****. How the **** are they this lucky time and again?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Happens to the best of us.

I can believe it was Banner. The outlandish things he comes out with is ridiculously, frankly.

I’ll still stand by that. The great man often bemoaned our instant gratification culture and none more so in football.

Look at the pedigree of the lad then remember he was 17 when he won the Championship player of the year and the only Championship player to ever get nominated for PFA player of the year.

Let’s be real, Fulham this year have been a joke, chucked their tactics out the window from last year completely. Brought in a load of players who clearly don’t fit with what they had and knocked team chemistry out.

Progression isn’t linear, give him time. He’s still 18 ffs.

Top Bottom