• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 24

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Think all the teams are suffering from the packed schedule in the last months. Fatigue and injuries really starting to kick in now.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
lmao that's terrible, considering how bad they were under Scolari

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Good set of results this midweek with both United and Chelsea dropping points. Doesn't affect us directly, but Pool failing to take full advantage of City's loss yesterday is also good news. Even though Spuds comeback soured the mood a bit, you can't complain really.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Man, I knew Watford was going to piss me off and let Sp**s win that game late. I just knew it. Damn. Worse than Burnley's capitulation to United yesterday.

That said, watching Chelsea get pounded like that and Arsenal sliding into 4th on goals scored was awesome. Oddly enough, early in the game the announcers said Chelsea would finish the day in 4th no matter what, I halfheartedly thought to myself "well, technically..." :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Man, I knew Watford was going to piss me off and let Sp**s win that game late. I just knew it. Damn. Worse than Burnley's capitulation to United yesterday.

That said, watching Chelsea get pounded like that and Arsenal sliding into 4th on goals scored was awesome. Oddly enough, early in the game the announcers said Chelsea would finish the day in 4th no matter what, I halfheartedly thought to myself "well, technically..." :lol:

That made me laugh 'No matter the result today Chelsea will finish in 4th', :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still can see Sarri turn things around if he stop being stubborn but I hope he keep being stubborn

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
All the teams ahead of us getting nervous. Just wish we hadn’t got all those injuries at this crucial time, we need Bellerin, Kos and Sokratis against City.

Come to think of it having Welbeck and Holding fit would have made a difference to our campaign too.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

All the teams ahead of us getting nervous. Just wish we hadn’t got all those injuries at this crucial time, we need Bellerin, Kos and Sokratis against City.

Come to think of it having Welbeck and Holding fit would have made a difference to our campaign too.
Do you correct squad cost for injuries?

Say if a 40M player is out for half the season that his squad cost is only 20M for that season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom