• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 24

blaze_of_glory

All the teams ahead of us getting nervous. Just wish we hadn’t got all those injuries at this crucial time, we need Bellerin, Kos and Sokratis against City.

Come to think of it having Welbeck and Holding fit would have made a difference to our campaign too.
Wheels started coming off when Holding went down. Was really holding us together you might say.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I genuinely think without the injuries we'd be comfortably in 3rd, that said, maybe not.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Matchday 24 produced a good set of results apart from Utd and Sp**s getting points. I really hope we can get at least a point vs City at the weekend and have other results go for us. A massive thank you to Bournemouth for the dent in Chelsea's GD. Now let's take care of our own business.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Tbf it's the same every year, if only we scored that, only if Xhaka didn't do that, only if Mustafi wasn't here etc.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
"Spanish Mourinho" goes above Sarri on goals scored :drool:

That's one where I was quite wrong. I initially thought Sarri was a bit of a tool having only been rather "successfull" with Napoli, but at the start of the season Chelsea looked better and his system much more in place. Because of that I thought they'd have a rather easy top 4 finish, but turns out Sarri is a bit of a tool though and their squad as **** as ours - if you think our squad is ****. Should have never strayed from my doubts on Sarri 'cause of a few good games.

Anyway, Emery surely isn't the spanish Mourinho - we're shipping too many goals for that although offensively it might be compareable:lol:

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Damn Leicester could of buried Pool.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Tbh, Eddie Howe is a genuine talent/strong manager. Nagelsmann gets lauded for getting Hoffenheim into the CL in an arguably weaker league and then bowing out without making much noise, but what Howe has done at Bournemouth since he's taken over is as laudable, I think. I'd hate for him to end up at a top club - it will eventually happen - that's a backroom mess hampering the manager's job and thus him failing. I'm pretty sure he'd have a hard time at a club like United or Chelsea, but could do great things at clubs like current Liverpool or down the line settled Arsenal.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Tbh, Eddie Howe is a genuine talent/strong manager. Nagelsmann gets lauded for getting Hoffenheim into the CL in an arguably weaker league and then bowing out without making much noise, but what Howe has done at Bournemouth since he's taken over is as laudable, I think. I'd hate for him to end up at a top club - it will eventually happen - that's a backroom mess hampering the manager's job and thus him failing. I'm pretty sure he'd have a hard time at a club like United or Chelsea, but could do great things at clubs like current Liverpool or down the line settled Arsenal.
Think Sp**s is the most likely. Poch has got another 18 months there, tops.

m-due

"Maybe I am not able to motivate these players," Sarri after the game. I’m sure by now Hazard and company are tired of leading a mutiny against their managers. Summer transfer window can’t come faster enough for them.

Top Bottom