• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 24

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Still better than i thought before the match.

At least only 1 point. Watched the last minutes and have no idea how Burnley scored two :D

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
How many did ya score Rafa. Some result for the Geordies

Rafa-Benitez.jpg

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
How did Burnley throw it away with 3 minutes left? Useless.
Well done Newcastle as I like Rafa but I still want City to beat Liverpool to the title.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Leicester and Fulham away next for United, both wont be easy.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

This loss for City means I can actually support Arsenal this weekend now since title is pretty much Pools.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At least Liverpool winning the league can give us some hope about where the end goal will be for us in our new era. Who'd have thought this was possible when they were celebrating a 2-2 draw at home to WBA?

Reactions: A_G

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
It's hard to argue with a day where Arsenal wins and both Manchester clubs drop points, but damn I hated it when United scored that goal in extra time to take a point. :(

Giroud12

Annoying that manu got the draw... So pointless from Burnley to stop playing with 7-8 minutes left. Cant defend against a new attack every 3 seconds with 5 minutes added on.

Anyway, everyone expected an easy united win so I guess we should be happy.

Giroud12

At least Liverpool winning the league can give us some hope about where the end goal will be for us in our new era. Who'd have thought this was possible when they were celebrating a 2-2 draw at home to WBA?

I hope you´re right, but Liverpool has spent a ton. Kroenke won´t be splashing the cash anytime soon

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I just hope the top 4 all lose on matchday 24. Keeps us level with Chelsea,close to Sp**s and Liverpool hopefully bottling another title.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

We knew that Klopp would make good Liverpool.He just needed some time and he got right with players that they bought.I mean,just look at Liverpool side when he came there in 2015.It's almost different team now.

Top Bottom