• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 24

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Get in there! Buzzing with that. Go buy another 100M full back you bald fraud.

Emery’s the second best Spanish manager in the league hands down and the first sure as sh*t ain’t Pep.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I've made peace with Liverpool winning the league, we survived the aftermath of Istanbul we can make it through this.

Chelsea and Sp**s still have to go to Anfield so hopefully they'll do us a favour in beating both.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I've made peace with Liverpool winning the league, we survived the aftermath of Istanbul we can make it through this.

Chelsea and Sp**s still have to go to Anfield so hopefully they'll do us a favour in beating both.

Wasn't Istanbul special just because of that big come back ? They won CL before that.

They didn't win EPL before.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'm talking about in my life time :lol:

They will talk about their life time in May.Don't worry.

Image-6.jpg

Reactions: A_G

say yes

forum master baiter
Absolutely tragic the way BT try to make City’s defeat about the referee.

Pep literally has no idea what they’re on about.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
I'd advise West Ham hold off contract talks for a while, oh wait...............

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
All 4 games look like they could have a few goals in them tonight. Wouldn't be shocked if all 8 team score.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Reckon that Liverpool will find it hard against Utd.Bad record there and play against Bayern just before.Don't know where they can drop points so easy.

BobP

Memri Fan
Kante is such a weird player when you think about it. He's not technically good enough to play as a 6 at a club like Chelsea, nor is he good enough going forward to play as an 8

On the face of it, you sort of just throw him into the midfield and tell him to chase after the ball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom