• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 25

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Still remember that game, Klopp was an absolute embarrassment the way he was berating the 4th official at one stage. A glimpse of the real Jurgen when he isn't winning gullible people over with his superficial charm.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf Malaga did score an offside goal in that game as well :lol:

Off topic as I’ll never probably have a chance to talk about them again but that Malaga side was no joke, Isco’s never been better than that year for me.

They were such a great Cinderella story in Spain that year, the club had gone bust and had started to sell off all their players, it’s why we’d got Santi so cheap the summer before. They were absolutely smashing it in the CL though and lost in possibly the cruelest fashion.

They had so many great names with their last day in the sun. Saviola, the great Julio Baptista, Roque Santa Cruz, Lugano, Joaquin and Toulalan to name a few.

They’d have handled Real in the semis for my money but I guess we’ll never know.

One of the all time great CL games, well worth a watch. Caballero and Weidenfeller were unbelievable.

Last edited:

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Still remember that game, Klopp was an absolute embarrassment the way he was berating the 4th official at one stage. A glimpse of the real Jurgen when he isn't winning gullible people over with his superficial charm.

Different game but this a classic

jurgen-klopp-napoli-dismissal.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Everton giving City a better game than we did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom