• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 25

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Mahrez waited several transfer windows to get his big move and he's already well down the pecking order. I'd suggest we try but let's be honest Emery would not like him at all.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
2-0 City. Not that the 2nd was his fault but Pickford is legit having an awful season considering he's England's No.1

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Pep :drool:

From possibly 7 points up to 2nd place in a week, think Liverpool might’ve blown it even though there’s plenty of football to be played

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

From possibly 7 points up to 2nd place in a week, think Liverpool might’ve blown it even though there’s plenty of football to be played

City has tougher fixtures until the end ? I know that they have same fixtures against top 6 sides,but they have some tricky away games.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Leicester at home and West Ham away are easier than Arsenal at home and Everton away, but City did better in their games.

Klopp put the PL trophy in friend zone.

I was thinking about the games that left for both teams.Both have Chelsea and Sp**s at home and Utd away.But other matches are easier for Liverpool,don't know.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Just realised Liverpool go to Old Trafford quite soon too. No way in hell Liverpool are coming away with 3 points no matter what happens. They also go away to Everton shortly after that. Those two games are between the two legs vs Bayern. The whole thing is gearing up for a collapse, or at the very least enough for them drop a few points and hopefully City will be relatively consistent during that period.

Tir Na Nog

I was thinking about the games that left for both teams.Both have Chelsea and Sp**s at home and Utd away.But other matches are easier for Liverpool,don't know.

Tbf Liverpool face a lot of relegation threatened teams. I believe they still have to go away to Cardiff, Fulham and Southampton. On paper it should be relatively straight forward but in reality it could be a different story. Teams fighting for their lives with the backing of the home support could make things very uncomfortable especially if Liverpool continue to feel the nerves in a position they're not used to being in.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Just realised Liverpool go to Old Trafford quite soon too. No way in hell Liverpool are coming away with 3 points no matter what happens. They also go away to Everton shortly after that. Those two games are between the two legs vs Bayern. The whole thing is gearing up for a collapse, or at the very least enough for them drop a few points and hopefully City will be relatively consistent during that period.

Yeah,Liverpool always play poor at Old Trafford.Reckon that they won't win it that match after Bayern's game.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tbf Liverpool face a lot of relegation threatened teams. I believe they still have to go away to Cardiff, Fulham and Southampton. On paper it should be relatively straight forward but in reality it could be a different story. Teams fighting for their lives with the backing of the home support could make things very uncomfortable especially if Liverpool continue to feel the nerves in a position they're not used to being in.

They can win it with ease against Cardiff and Fulham.Soutampton can be tricky.The worst thing for Liverpool is pressure and strong mentality now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom