• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Could/should have dropped points in all of the last 4 games, end up winning all of them smh.

Harder fixtures coming up for them, we go again.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We're not competing with Sp**s this season, only annoying thing is that AM posters will tell us how great their team is despite them performing worse than we have recently. Only difference is their clinical finishing.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Even if they lose both they’ll still be out of reach for us points wise imo

For us it’s a three team race for fourth with Utd and Chelsea.

Can’t see a scenario in which Sp**s don’t make top 4.

kopzilla

Always Negative
I think Sp**s CAN pull it off this year....ofcourse I would love to be wrong....but I said the same thing last season too.:D

Manberg

Predator
For us it’s a three team race for fourth with Utd and Chelsea.

Can’t see a scenario in which Sp**s don’t make top 4.

Might as well give that up and focus on the Europa league where we have a good chance if we set up for it.
It would also mean we won’t have to play qualifiers.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

We're not competing with Sp**s this season, only annoying thing is that AM posters will tell us how great their team is despite them performing worse than we have recently. Only difference is their clinical finishing.

I'm convinced we'll smash them .

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom