• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 26

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Goalies make mistakes, Dubravka is a good'un, he does them more good then he does bad, just unfortunate he's made a couple in quick succession, but it happens.

Newcastle will be fine, the presence of teams as bad as Fulham and Huddersfield, Cardiff too probably, means they shouldn't go down.
Think Cardiff will stay up. Playing well and everybody's rooting for them.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Should goalies just be able to catch a ball totally untouched, and any touch is a foul? I mean they're goalies, they can use their hands, if the rule is they can't be touched then what hope does the attacker have of getting a high ball? Why should a goalie have such an innate advantage? They already have the advantage of their hands.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Think Cardiff will stay up. Playing well and everybody's rooting for them.

They have a championship squad, i'm not sure any amount of goodwill is going to make the difference, although they've done better so far than I thought they would. Wouldn't mind Southampton going down though, would do everyone good for them to piss off for a bit.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
My fave bit of the PL right now is from 9th to 12th: Everton, West Ham, Bournemouth and Leicester all separated by one point. They're all in dogsh*t form. Bournemouth have the best form having won two and lost three of the last five. It's like they're competing in a mini-league and no one wants to win it.

Top Bottom