• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 29

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How the **** are we potentially sixth after Chelsea win their game in hand?

**** this season.

Still some football to be played.

I've I read the last games correctly, I feel Emery is onto something with our latest approach play, pressuring defenders from the front. Its not going to be easy, but I think the head coach may be well equipped to go head to head with OGS and Sarri.

We need points, and I think 76+ should get us back to the promised land.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How did that work out for Liverpool in 13/14?

Tbf that side had no business in the top 4 let alone title challenging.

They got lucky they had prime Suarez and the one season Sturridge stayed fit. Those two carried them the whole way.

The year after showed you their true level.

Reactions: A_G

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Tbf that side had no business in the top 4 let alone title challenging.

They got lucky they had prime Suarez and the one season Sturridge stayed fit. Those two carried them the whole way.

The year after showed you their true level.

Yeah,and competition was easier in that time.Sp**s and United were thrash and we had bad second part of the season.Only City was quite competitive.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom