• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 3

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

j3JVvGlhPTQaYZqaoZ_KebFxRI1pKcC80lAaYVAyzXo.jpg

Maddar16

I hate Sp**s but United being our bigger enemy, id rather them fail more miserably. Higher fall from grace compared to Sp**s.

Besides I love to see the sad faces of Mckola and specially Howson of fulltimedevils.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I never pick but if I should analyze Sp**s have a lot lot more punchable faces than United.

But like I say I never pick, I just laugh at the misfortune of the team that lose and hope the team that wins burn in hell.

All 22 faces are punchable but I'd rather just take Mourinho's face and punch it 22 times :)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If Mourinho weren't in sport he'd have been sectioned years ago. Proper f*cking loon that guy.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United ****ed with or without Mourinho. Woodward is out of his depth while Ferguson was outperforming the backing that the Glazers were giving in comparison to what Chelsea and City were getting for ages. United have no God given right to get back to competing again just because they're United. They'll need a special manager to fix this mess for starters but they need some serious changes behind the scenes too.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
United ****ed with or without Mourinho. Woodward is out of his depth while Ferguson was outperforming the backing that the Glazers were giving in comparison to what Chelsea and City were getting for ages. United have no God given right to get back to competing again just because they're United. They'll need a special manager to fix this mess for starters but they need some serious changes behind the scenes too.

I was thinking during the game about the reports of Zidane replacing Mourinho. I can't imagine he would step into that mess right now. Maybe an interim manager for the season and work something out for next summer. Zidane would have time to evaluate the players and could make the necessary transfer demands. But he would want to be in control.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
If they weren’t so lucky not to lose/draw against Leicester then they’d already be fighting for 5th with us

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Gary Neville is going proper high pitched here, that's when you know he's exasperated

Latest posts+

Top Bottom